Joanna Loves…..this Escape collection for its uplifting and energising properties. A scent to enliven the senses, we can’t get enough of it! Always gets lots of compliments from visiting guests..
Neroli, Mandarin, Lavendar, Rosemary.
Inspired by the beauty of botanicals and their wellbeing benefits, Escapes essential oils are energising, stimulating and emotionally strengthening. Made from pure essential oils of neroli, mandarin, lavender and rosemary. A must have deliciously fresh scent within your home, to uplift, to unwind or simply to add an air of luxury. A perfect gift for those you love.
Burning or diffusing natural essential oils can be both uplifting and balancing. Natural oils and the way in which they are blended add true benefits to your wellbeing. They should be an everyday
affordable luxury. This collection of carefully chosen essential oil soy wax candles and diffusers are inspired to make everyday a nurturing day.
Choosing Soy plant wax was very important to us, the candles are entirely natural and burn cleanly and evenly meaning you get the best from every candle.
The selection of fragrances is created using 100% essential oils using only cotton core wicks and recyclable glass and packaging.
The diffusers are also all from recycled packaging and glass and the reed sticks are made from bamboo. All are made in the beautiful British countryside of the Cotswolds’.
Beautiful Glass Cloches and Silver Lids available to compliment your candles.
3 wick – burning time of 100 + hours
Escape Energising & Stimulating | Three Wick Candle
- The first time you use your Joanna Loves candle, light it and allow to burn until the entire surface of the wax has melted. Safely extinguish and leave to cool completely before re-lighting.
- Always trim the wick to 4 mm. If the wick is too long, it may burn unevenly.
- To maximise burn time, keep your candle burning for approximately 2-4 hours at a time.
- Avoid lighting in a draught, as it may cause smoke.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Silver and bronze lids available separately to keep your candle dust free.
- Each Joanna Loves candle has been hand-poured in the beautiful Cotswolds, so will burn in its own unique way.