Pure essential oils of: Rose Geranium, Patchouli & Cedarwood
Inspired by botanicals & their well-being benefits, the natural REBALANCE range contains balancing rose geranium, soothing patchouli & grounding cedarwood to produce a wonderful, feminine scent.
Rose Geranium is both comforting & nourishing & has been used for years to help support a healthy menstrual cycle & stabilise mood.
Natural oils and the way in which they are blended add true benefits to your well-being. This curated collection of incredible scent combinations has been carefully chosen to enhance each stage of a woman’s cycle.
- Menstruation- Menopause
- Follicular phase
- Luteal phase
REBALANCE is perfect for anyone needing hormonal support:
PMT, Pregnancy, Post-natal, Peri-menopause
Carefully created in Henley on Thames & hand-poured by experts in the beautiful British countryside of the Cotswold.
Natural & sustainable sits at the very heart of the collection with only 100% natural ingredients used - including recyclable glass, bamboo reeds, cotton core wicks & all recycled packaging.
Joanna Loves…..this REBALANCE collection for its powerful, balancing and strengthening properties. Rose represents feminine strength and this beautiful floral scent delivers just that. Always a favourite in clinic…
** Absolutely no nasties – free from Palm Oil, Beeswax, Parrafin, Polymers & GMO materials **
REBALANCE: Hormone Balancing | 3 Wick Candle
- The first time you use your candle, light it and allow to burn until the entire surface of the wax has melted. Safely extinguish and leave to cool completely before re-lighting.
- Always trim the wick to 4 mm. If the wick is too long, it may burn unevenly.
- To maximise burn time, keep your candle burning for approximately 2-4 hours at a time.
- Avoid lighting in a draught, as it may cause smoke.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Silver and bronze lids available separately to keep your candle dust free.
- Each Joanna Loves candle has been hand-poured in the beautiful Cotswolds, so will burn in its own unique way.